Friday, September 12, 2014

Infinity Terrain Update Pt 4



Finito! Mat is in, very impressed with the quality.  Map is VERY yellow toned.. Not sure I like it, but it will do for now.  There is probably a touch too much terrain on the table, but I'd rather have more and be able to take off, than have not enough and have to paint more.

I cut the edges off the mat since the picture, the printed area is exactly 4x4.

A keen eye will notice the Ikubes have been replaced with ReallyUsefulboxes .14 liter size, minus the lids and handles..  More durable than paper, and HEXES!!  Sprayed on some stencils cut from index cards with white paint.  Needed a lot of varnish to keep the paint on these.



Also made a bunch of crates out of shapes punched out of index cards.  Some squares, circles, etc.  Glued them to wooden blocks, and I had a table and more's worth of crates for ~$30, punches included.

Glad to see this project finished off.  Very glad.

Also painted up a Nurse, the second Rifleman, a Moran Maasai, and the Intruder HMG.


My local club is starting its annual BB league, so I picked up some Black Scorpion Minis Humans to represent my perennial Fantasy team, the Big Yellow Zonkers.  I take delivery on Monday, and should have them painted for their first game on Thursday.  Here goes nothing...


No comments:

Post a Comment